Monday, March 22, 2010

LETS GET IT!




WHAT IS UP FUCKERS?!  If you found this blog its obvious you know me so I dont need to introduce myself.  Its been two weeks already in NY, this shit is bonkers!! Ive already had a bum put a curse on me, seen somebody clink their prince albert on a transvestites car hood, and eaten enough food to feed a small nation. Thats only a 1/4 the craziness!  This blog has no direction so just check in when you're bored!  I am random as fuck, so thats what will be on here, RANDOMNESS!  I wanna just give a big shout to the homeys that somewhat inspired me to create this w/o even knowing, WHAT UP Q, LOUIE, ALEX N D-ROK!! check out their blog QoolQuality ... with that being said ill keep this first post simple, dont wanna run out of shit to say!

-One

1 comment: