Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Disrespectful?


















I've had this argument many times.  Is this disrespectful or not?!  To me its all about in the manner its done.  Obviously a cumshot to the face is a cumshot to the face, but the intentions are always different!  This is something I have yet to do to any of my sexual partners (atleast i cant remember if i have), and is something I want to do.  Call me sick or perverted.  I blame it on the porn I've watched.  Then again, doesnt all of our sexual fantasies stem from porn?!  The 3somes, orgies, hardcore crazy shit?!  So anyway, my most recent sexual partner refuses to let me cum on her face.  She feels its disrespect, and so have the other women from my past.  So as a male am I missing the point?  Am I the only one that feels like if I'm fucking u and call u my bitch or ramming my cock down ur throat, thats not as disrepectful? Women will let you cum on just any part of their body.  The only spot i havent hit (cleanly and with allowance) is the face.  So its not as "disrespectful to cum on a her stomach, breasts, pussy, ass, back, feet, mouth, grandmas picture... but the face OH NO!  Ladies, from me to you... next time your mans fucking your face, and hes about to cum, tilt you head back and expose your face.  He just might blow a second load off the surprise!

please comment if you have anything to say or add

-One

1 comment:

  1. i don't feel it is disrespect.. to me, it's a turn on.. especially if the guy digs it. but like u say, it really is dependent upon the individual.. we are all different.. some people want u to shit on them.. some prefer pee.. i prefer cum... to each his/her own

    ReplyDelete